Seafront/Family Guesthouse & Restaurant
We are a nature lover's paradise. Casa Bonita Apartments is a family owned business catering primarily to guests eager to get away from the busy and progressively fast pace life. We are conveniently located one mile north of Punta Gorda on the San Antonio Road in Cattle Landing Village, facing the cool Caribbean Sea where living in harmony with wildlife is a beautiful mixture of intrigue and discovery. We offer the perfect setting for families, dining, catering and parties.
Our Apartments are currently occupied with availability in January 2014.
2 Bedroom (ground floor) and 1 Bedroom (3rd floor):
• 625 Sq. Ft. Living Space w/2 - 144 Sq. Ft. Bdrms, Living Room/Kitchen & 3 pc. Bathroom
• 240 Sq. Ft. Screened in Deck w/ Table, Chairs and an Easternly Seafront View
• Fully Furnished w/ Beds, Dresser, Desks, Shelf Units, Tables, Chairs, Couch & Easy Chairs
• Small refrig., Table Top Stove, 30 lb Propane Tank, Pots, Pans, Dishes, Cups & Cutlery
• Sheets, Towels, Standing Fans, Bedside Lamps & Overhead Lighting
• Electric & Water Connections Note: Cable, T.V. and Internet Connections Not Provided
• Parking, Storage Space and Access to Large Workshop are available upon request
• A full service restaurant is operated by owners 6 nights a week on the Second Floor; and Lunches, Breakfasts and Provisioned Meals are available upon request
• Tenant must sign a Lease, Provide 1st & Last Month’s Rent and a Refundable Security Deposit of $500.00 bze.. Any rental period of less than 6 months is subject to an additional 9 % Belize Tourist Board Hotel Tax as Casa Bonita.
Also located on the property, overlooking a 1 acre botanical garden, owners, Iconie and John Williams, offers visitors a delightful restaurant experience. The restaurant is opened from 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m., 7 days of the week. With a screen view of the garden, wildlife is always in the area such as various colorful birds, lizards, howler monkeys, kinkajous and much more!
Casa Bonita Apartments
Facilities and Services