Private CABANA on lagoon & 9 acres.
If you are looking for a secluded and private place to unplug, watch nature, enjoy dark star filled skies, and relax next to Belize's most beautiful lagoon - come visit Honey Camp Ranch - where you will be the only tourist you see. Your caretaker Ernesto (also know as "Sandfly") and his son Luciano will fill your belly with their delicious Belizean cooking and help you with your every need.
Our Cabana is made from local hardwoods with thatch roof, floor to ceiling screen front to catch the breeze, two full size beds, two hammocks, and full tile private bathroom with hot water shower.
• Free pick-up and drop-off at OWT bus station.
• Luciano can prepare you meals at anytime.
• Pick your own fruit from our trees for free!
• Canoe and trails are also yours to enjoy for free.
• We have two cruiser bike to use for free also.
At Honey Camp Ranch you will always have the entire 9 acre property to yourself.
There are plenty of activities to enjoy in and around Honey Camp.
Listed here are just a few of our favorites:
• Hang-out at Honey Camp Lagoon!
• Bird watch
• Go fishing
• Joke around with Sandfly & Luciano
• Walk our boundary trail (¾ mile)
• Canoe to the Maya Island (½ mile)
• Ride bikes around the lagoon loop road (9 miles)
• Visit nearby Doubloon Bank Lagoon (3 miles)
• Visit some nearby hidden Maya ruins!
• Master the fine art of hammock napping
Other treks in our vicinity:
• Orange Walk Town
• Maya ruins of Lamanai
• Maya ruins of Cerros
• Banquitas House of Culture
• Maya ruins of Cuello and Cuello Rum Distillery
Staying at Honey Camp Ranch you will have a unique and personal "off the path" experience with a close connection to peace and nature.
Visit our official site "Honey Camp Ranch" for more info.
Honey Camp Ranch
Facilities and Services