Belize Logo (CMYK)(2MB/CMYK)
Belize Logo (RGB)
Logo Usage Guidelines
To ensure a consistent and appropriate brand identity, a general set of guidelines for logo usage is outlined as follows:
- No elements of the logo artwork may be recreated, deleted, cropped, or reconfigured. All logo artwork is provided as Adobe Illustrator, based EPS.
- A minimum clearspace must be maintained on the perimeter surrounding logo artwork as outlined on Logo Clearspace page.
- Logo artwork must be uniformly scaled. Non-uniform scaling distorts the proportions of artwork and the relationship between the icons and letterforms.
- Logo artwork should always appear upright.
- EPS files are vector artwork and are infinitely scalable, thus eliminating the need to ensure proper resolution for the purpose of reproduction.
- Logo artwork should appear against a solid background to ensure maximum and proper contrast.
- Logo artwork may only be reproduced directly from a digital file. It should never be reproduced from previously printed materials.
- Do not put a white box around the logo when placed on a dark background and do not reproduce the logo in colors other than those specified in these guidelines.