It’s a place where everything can be found on a map but only felt with the soul. Here, tourists become travelers by experiencing life as it is lived in Belize. From scuba diving the largest living barrier reef in the northern hemisphere to hiking the lush jungles of the nation’s interior. From island-hopping sails that take them along the nation’s coast to sightseeing treks up waterfalls and mysterious Maya cities. Belize has a range of adventures no other country of its size can offer. Not to mention, friendly, unforgettable people who are more than happy to help visitors experience the true essence of Belize. Still not sure? Here’s why your clients will love life in Belize:
- English Speaking
- The Belize Barrier Reef is the second largest living barrier reef in the world and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The Great Blue Hole can be seen from space or experienced while scuba diving and flying over
- Incredible marine life including whale sharks, turtles, rays, dolphins, and manatees
- Once-in-a-lifetime wildlife experiences including the first jaguar conservation project in the world and over 600 species of birds
- 3 of 4 Coral atolls in the Caribbean
- Uniquely situated in Central America and the Caribbean offering short non-stop flights from major North American and Central American Airline hubs
- Vast endowment of Ancient Maya sites
- Sustainability is at the forefront of our country’s core practices
- Small country with an array of attractions and activities to satisfy the interests of a variety of travelers
- Highly experiential destination – heritage, culture, culinary, adventure, health & wellness
- Easy and safe transport
- Stable currency: USD $1 = BZD $2; USD paper bills widely accepted
View our partners around the world who are selling Belize!
Get In Touch!
Connect with our Belize travel trade team! We are here to assist you with any trade-related matters!
USA & CANADA DIVISION
LATIN AMERICAN DIVISION
BELIZE HEAD OFFICE
UK & EUROPE DIVISION
T +44 7773 690541
T +49 89 89408519
T +33 6 387 35 19 96