Belize is welcoming travelers again. All public health measures at Belize’s land and sea entry points, including proof of purchase for the Belize Travel Health Insurance and proof of vaccination are no longer required. See our Health & Safety page for up-to-date details related to COVID-19 and everything else you need to know in order to have the Belize vacation of your dreams.
Conducting Business in Belize
- QRP’s shall be entitled to carry on business in Belize with the approval of the BTB, if the person meets the following criteria:
- A Business Plan
- Proof of Investment of at least 1 Million Belize dollars (500 K USD)
- If the person has resided in Belize for at least 180 non-consecutive days.
- The Business must employ at least five Belizean citizens.
- A QRP granted approval to carry on business in Belize shall be eligible for
- Permanent residency after designation as a QRP for five  years
- For the grant of any other license or permit necessary for carrying on business in Belize
- Practice philanthropy in Belize