Stay for a day. Remember your experience for a lifetime. Cruising through the Caribbean has a number of travel benefits. In our opinion, stopping in Belize will likely be the highlight.
While cruise passengers won’t have much time to fully discover the incredible array of experiences available in Belize, you can accomplish a lot in a day because we’re a small country. Here are some local tips to make the most of your special time in Belize.
Adventure Tours (Full Day)
- Zip lining or cave tubing
- Airboat adventure
- Snorkel at Shark Ray Alley
- Horseback riding
Cultural and Historical Tours (Half Day)
- River Safari and Lamanai Maya Site
- Altun Ha Maya Site with Wildlife River Encounter
- Museum of Belize or Old Belize Historical Tours
- Belize House of Culture
- St. John’s Cathedral
Rainy Day Activities (Half Day)
- Shopping at Fort Street Cruise Village
- Old Belize or Museum of Belize
Most low impact tours can be conducted on rainy days.
Cancellations are subject to weather intensity.
The shore excursion manager on board your ship determines cancellations.